Looks like planet.openstreetmap.ie is updating.
 - http://planet.openstreetmap.ie/replication/15minute/state.txt
   timestamp=2017-09-13T09:30:02Z

But tileserver is not updating in a long time
 - http://maps.openstreetmap.ie/state.txt
 - timestamp=2017-06-08T10\:15\:26Z

If you look at the Data tab for an overpass request it will show
- "timestamp_osm_base": "2017-09-11T07:15:02Z",

I've have a look when I get time but tbh I dont have much time anymore to
feed the hamsters.

Any unix sysadmins want to volunteer to help maintaining the OSM IE
infrastructure?