The boundary between Kilmashogue and Taylors Grange has been pulled out of
position to suit the Marlay Park golf course. Please see ways
openstreetmaps.org/way/563594212 and 213

Similarly openstreetmap.org/way/325217162 has been grossly pulled to fit
ground features.

These differences can be easily seen in JOSM using gsgs3906 image and in
maps.openstreetmap.ie which remains correct somehow.

I hope one of you knows please how to reverse this pull without hurting
other features and will do it. I do not regard it as within my competency
to undertake this.
Many thanks.