Greetings All
On behalf of the board I want to thank you for attending the launch and the
open mic event yesterday.

For the benefit of those that missed it we saw a fantastic look back at the
history of the community from mackerski. dónál went through the legalities
of the company set up, how we got to where we are now and that we will be
formally applying for chapter status with osmf. I myself (debigc) let
everyone know what to expect in term of activity for the next year, as we
bring the participation, connection, visibility and exchange to the next
level.

The open mics were all really interesting too, to summarise them we would
have to point to the diversity of platforms, motivations, focus, interest
that is out there in the broader community. The wealth of the asset that is
openstreetmap is the wealth of the knowledge you are all putting into it.
As all the speakers at the start said in one way or another pulling
together and being more coherent as a community is where we are navigating
to right now.

Keep up the great work everyone!