My understanding is that townlands are officially defined in Northern
Ireland (they form part of the OSNI OpenData administrative boundaries
release) but while they are still used as building blocks for higher-level
administrative areas such as wards, they are not normally used in
addresses. I would suggest adding "and Northern Ireland"  to the entry on
townlands.

Paddy Matthews.