Here's some updates...

*Colloney-Castlebaldwin (N4)*: latest pictures are available at
https://www.n4realignment.ie/gallery-current-progress (no formal update
since Q2 2019!!). Classification is listed here
<https://www.tii.ie/projects/road-schemes/#81>.
*Castlebar-Westport (N5)*: Only got funded end of last year so doesn't seem
to be fully active yet. TII status is here
<https://www.tii.ie/projects/road-schemes/#83>.
*Dungiven-Derry (A6)*: Latest update available at
https://a6d2d.com/progress-update-december-2019/
*Naas Bypass (M7)*: All 3 lanes opened since 02 Aug 2019 allegedly (see
https://outline.com/kf6j5P)

Full listed of TII road projects is here:
https://www.tii.ie/roads-tolling/projects-and-improvements/
Full list of TII public transport projects is here:
https://www.tii.ie/public-transport/projects-and-improvements/

Where updates are lacking, I've found that emailing the email address on
the relevant website and copying i...@tii.ie ensures accountability is
being highlighted. By emailing TII about the lack of updates posted
publicly also drives demand for them to ensure updates are provided in a
transparent manner (which then gets reflected in future terms / contracts).

Regards

Donal