I think it was the Memorial Atlas of Ireland, provided by NUI Galway. There
was a layer in JOSM for tracing Civil Parishes and Baronies, I can't find it
any more, as our infrastructure has gone done (ie maps.openstreetmap.ie)

Here is the one for Fermanagh on Mapwarper - http://mapwarper.net/maps/8294