Hi Colm,

Seeing your list of Dublin Eds dated 1901, reminded me that I had most
likely added the bulk of the Dublin Eds and had used the 1901 census index.
Overpass shows 15 dated 1901. I suspect all that I added were 1901 even if
not so tagged.

To have the Dublin EDs conform to the rest of the country please let me
know what date the other counties are and confirm what source I should now
use.

I can then quietly keep any that match and re-date them or remove those
that don’t and replace them. The sooner the better.

Thanks