Brian,

As far as I know there were only a few changes in DED boundaries between
1901 and 1911, most of them consisting of a new DED being split off from an
existing one (Derry from Roscarbery in Cork, Glenanne in Armagh). The 1911
census reports are available at
https://archive.org/search.php?query=1911%20census%20ireland

Paddy.