On Wednesday 25 Nov 2009 9:37:03 am H.S.Rai wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 5:52 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <law...@au-kbc.org>
wrote:
> > On Tuesday 24 Nov 2009 6:14:51 pm H.S.Rai wrote:
> >
> > we need to add an embed.html file on our server. The index.html is
> > available in the repository, and I have cut and pasted the osm embed.html
> > and added it to the repo. Now we need to customise that. Any volunteers?
>
> How to edit it. You gave me access and I can login at:
> http://bitbucket.org/lawgon/osmindia/
>
> I will download it and edit it. How to submit changes. There must be
> "how to" or tutorial, but I could not find steps in "Help" on
> bitbucket.

it is a mercurial repository - you check out the files using 'hg clone' which
gives you a local copy of the repository. You then edit the file, and commit it
using 'hg commit'. Then you push it to the repository using 'hg push'. You
need mercurial installed on your machine and you need to read some howto on
mercurial.

> Please help.
>
> Does repo directly reflect files on Server or you push them on server
>  manually?

no - I test out locally and push to the server - of course with you, I would
probably not test (which means that if the server goes belly up ...). So
please test before committing changes.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves