On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <law...@au-kbc.org> wrote:

> Our site will be a  first in this instance -

That will be great :-)

> please do a search for 'autorick' in our xml file to
> see how this is to be done.

I did.

I read somewhere (but could not any instant in OSMI file) <> for not equal to.

In case of auto, you use

(amenity=taxi and vehicle = autorick) and autorick= meter for automet.png
(amenity=taxi and vehicle = autorick) and [autorick = prepair for autopre.png
(amenity=taxi and vehicle='autorick') and not autorick for auo.png

I tried to do with single item "shop" as posted below signature of my

or should I do like:

(amenity=shop and deal=item) and item=furniture

> Basically you need to have the tag in
> default.style, you need to select it from the database and then you need to
> render it.

> I will add the 'shop' tag in default.style and set up the xml to
> support it.

Thanks. But making a small "How to do it" will enable others to contribute.

> meanwhile I would appreciate it if you put up your png files
> somewhere (I hope they are 16x16). btw, it is not ok

Will do needful.

--
H.S.Rai