On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <law...@au-kbc.org> wrote:

> looks good - perhaps the input box for url could be longer,

For display purpose, it has been made wider. But this was only a
sample to collect information. It need to be processed with some
script to use on OSMI server.

> and in types you have left out 'golf courses' ;-)

If you wish may be added. In QuickLink, it was mentioned under "Others".

IMHO, doing this using OSMI database will be more efficient, rather
than doing manually. Even I consider my php script as manually, as we
need to add places of interest manually.

Pseudo code:

if

number_of_poi is > 500 with in an area of 4 km^2

then

generate quickLink

end_if

--