On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Arun Ganesh <arun.plane...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On a related note, if anyone in Bangalore has someone coming in from US
and
> can arrange for a HOLUX M241 logger, please let me know. Or does anyone
> recommend any other bluetooth data logger?

There's one available on
ebay.in<http://cgi.ebay.in/USB-GPS-Receiver-Data-Logger-Vehicle-Tracker-BluetootH-/280531195186?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4150f65532>as
well! The spec says 18.5hrs of usage on single charge, extra batteries
should be easily available in SP road.

I've been using bluetooth GPS (without logger - GTop 50$) + phone (w/ linux)
+ roadmap ported on it.
Best option right now might be buying a GPS phone with inbuilt GPS (no need
to carry 2 devices) - any phone should allow nmea logging
simultaneously/synchronously recording voice/video/photos. Even better
programmable Android or linux
phone<http://www.motorolafans.com/forums/a1600-general-chat/>
.