From: Jochen Topf <joc...@remote.org>
To: Sowmya Rajaram <sowmy...@gmail.com>
Cc: mikel_ma...@yahoo.com; t...@openstreetmap.org
Sent: Tue, October 19, 2010 11:04:10 AM
Subject: Re: about a story in the sunday mid day, a newspaper in mumbai, india

Hi!

More information about OSM in India is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/India
There is also a mailing list here:

I am forwarding this email to Mikel Maron who has actually done some OSM
activities in India and might be more able to help with your questions. I am
also sending it to the general community talk mailing list. Maybe somebody
there is from Mumbai and can help you.

Jochen

--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298