Hello Everyone,

I am doing my project on 'Fast Track Deployment of Customised OSM Tile
Server' for GSoC.
I need a little creative help from all of you, that I want to give my
project a specific and effective name, the name can be Indian word or
any which you would like to suggest.
Please give me the names whatever strikes to your mind, We will select
one after shortlisting some names. Related person to the selected name
will be given proper credits for his/her name suggestions.
I have already some name suggestion, but I would like to hear from
you. So Its a humble request please give some attention and suggest
the best names so that we can represent India well.
You can find more details about my project at its wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Fast_Track_Deployment_of_Customised_OSM_Tile_Server

Thank You.

--
Parveen Arora