As per the Wikipedia article, it seems this is the location of the glacier:
http://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Chorabari_Glacier&params=30_45_27_N_79_03_27_E_type:glacier_region:IN
Not sure where to find the lake (Chorabari Tal). Tried sifting through
Flickr photographs, but none of them (with suitable license) had a geotag.