Thank You Yogesh,
Pretty excited here too, first exercise and all. My focus with OSM is towards
adding geographical and demographics in a single platform. My study would be a
combination of both.
I am a pro-noob with softwares, thankfully i have been getting a lot of steady
help :) .

do send me your contact no

--
0 9886788504