From: Heinz_V <m-441305-d3c...@messages.openstreetmap.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Subject: [OpenStreetMap] NH544
To: rajanp...@gmail.com

Hi Prasanth Rajan,

Heinz_V <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Heinz_V> has sent you a message
through OpenStreetMap with the subject NH544:
==

Dear Prasant Rajan I saw that you reverted the renumbering of the NH544
back to NH47 without searching the contact to me. I am a longtime mapper in
OSM and never found a behavior like this. I am not interested in an
edit-war. Please post in the Indiam Forum why some NHs in South India
should be treated in another way than all other Nhs in India. Greetings
Heinz_V
==

You can also read the message at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/message/read/441305 and you can reply at