Public schools in India, with pincode.. you need at least the location in
Lat/Long.

1. The following table helps in adding Lat/Long to the pincodes where ever
pincodes match.

http://pincode.datameet.org/download
Populate your data to this for others to use.

2. Then use the resultant table as input in Qgis (or gvSIG, OpenJump) make a
shape file.
3. Use JOSM add the shape file,  and then upload to OSM.
Cheers