There are some nice maps of Nashik in its official district page -

http://nashik.nic.in/htmldocs/distmaps.htm

Hope these can be useful for mapping.

On Tuesday 23 June 2015 09:03 PM, srinivas kodali wrote:
Hi Guys,

I need some help in mapping nashik for the kumbha mela happening from august. There are quite a few missing areas in nashik

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/245686763#map=14/19.9949/73.7897&layers=H

I am trying to organize a mapping party in nashik to help the locals map it sometime next week. I need few tasks to be updated on the tasking manager and we can start mapping after that.

Anyone from nashik are welcome to help me organize the mapping party.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

Yogesh K S
Sent from an Electronic Device