Hi Nikhil,

IMHO it will good to keep SHs,MDRs separate from village roads. Already we
have mapped SHs.

We will be able to know how much we have mapped on this front.

Village roads= Total road - ( PWD (R&B) [includes SHs + MDRs] + PWD (NH) )

Economic review 2014 :-
http://spb.kerala.gov.in/images/er/er14/Chapter5/chapter05.html

Table 5.2 -Agency wise distribution of State roads in Kerala during 2013-14

Sl.No

Name of Department

Length (Km)

Percentage