Hi all,

My name is Jothirnadh and I'm a resident of Rajahmundry a small city of
Andhra Pradesh. The OSM data of this city is mapped by many users, but the
data present is very poor in terms of quality. Most of the buildings traced
are not even present in the imagery (personally verified), and the rest of
the buildings and roads are misaligned. You can also look at my diary on
hometown mapping <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Jothirnadh/diary/36295>
to understand the present problems. So I will be cleaning all the bad data
(like the buildings traced but not present in the imagery) first and later
on will start adding the appropriate data. Any of the users help is much
appreciated.

Thanking you.

Cheers,
JOTHIRNADH