Some of these editors have been active again. While most of their edits
seem to be useful, some of the data is wrong, and some edits have been
destructive. They do not respond to changeset comments. The areas of
activity include Mysore and Bangalore cities (I've not checked any others).
It would be useful if these areas could be monitored.