Hi Srihari,

Thanks for knocking out most of the bank names. The bank names explicitely
says as "SBI ATM", we can easily change them too. I feel these are edits
from most of locals from their local knowledge. Only few left in the
spreadsheet (around 70 of them). Let us know the thoughts of the community
on this, but I prefer to change all those to SBI.

Best,

Chetan