Revert the name changesets and start again?

The new changes should then place the original name into old_name and introduce the new name.

On 13-Oct-17 11:08 PM, Srihari Thalla wrote:

Chetan, Is there any possibility to update them via script?

I am not sure if Overpass API can download based on changes in changesets.
If not, manually going through the spreadsheet would be the obvious choice.

It would be better to write a script to query the histories of Bank amenity objects
and import them into JOSM and update.

Scripting would, of course, need approval from the community!

Here are my changesets: OSMCha: https://goo.gl/V76HoH

I bundled all the changes into two changesets. (There are 5 other singled out changesets too.)

Manually :: Downloading the changeset -> going through each object history -> updating each object

What do you say would be a good idea?