Hi everyone, happy to share that we are officially community partners with
YourStory for their technology conference Future of Work [1] in Bengaluru
on Feb 9th.

Tickets are priced Rs 4k and YourStory is offering 15 free passes to
members of the OSM India community to attend. This is a great opportunity
to network with folks in the tech sector, so do make use of it.

>From the event site:* Future of Work conference will bring together the
finest minds redefining technology and product innovation, to build
conversation on the new frontiers of technology and talent. Check out some
really exciting speakers in their lineup from from tech, product and design
backgrounds: *
https://events.yourstory.com/future-of-work-2019#Speakers_Present

*They will have a mix of developers, technologists, corporates and CXOs
present in the audience and will like you to be there as well and be a part
of some really interesting conversations.*

*Date – Feb 09, 2019 | Saturday*

*Time - 9 am onwards *
*Venue – MLR Convention Centre, Whitefield, Bengaluru *
https://osm.org/go/yy41UlsqB-?m=&node=1660031400

They have limited seats so request you to register at the earliest. They
will get back to you with the final confirmation and the pass.
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/9Wx7Jlw1Ef233CNu2

Please send me a direct mail if you have issues getting the pass. Feel free
to share in other OSM channels.

[1] https://events.yourstory.com/future-of-work-2019