Hi Nagesh,

Sorry for writing in late;
If you get your pdf/image maps geo-referenced on mapwarper.net or
elsewhere, here's a simple tool you can use to compare them with satellite
imagery etc, and also to compare them with each other:
https://answerquest.github.io/overlap-custom-side.html

Click at a spot of interest on the map to get exact lat-long-zoom coords
for your documentation.
The current view there shows two development plan maps of Bangalore that
had been geo-referenced and shared by some folks in datameet mailing list
some years back.

All the best with this project.

--
Cheers,