From: mayur...@kathe.in <mayur...@kathe.in>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 1:07 PM
To: talk-in@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-in] So much to do, have so much of time, but lack direction :
please help

I used to frequent this list while I was trying to map my native place, but
that was way back, and since then I've been mostly embroiled in a lot of issues
regarding disposing off that place and focusing on my commercial engagements
and day-to-day activities.
I'm now done with everything, including taking an almost month-long break, and
would now like to contribute a whole lot of my time and energy towards
furthering work on OSM, especially in Mumbai, India.

Would someone please suggest work/issues to tackle or at least point me to a
page that does?
Would also be nice if I could be guided on the kind of equipment to purchase
for any legwork as I currently only own a x64 laptop (running RHEL Workstation)
and a feature phone.

Thank you.