2009/7/14 Björgvin Ragnarsson <nifgr...@gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> I think it's a great idea to focus on getting new contributors but we
> should also set some goals on
> what areas to cover e.g., Seljahverfi looks like it needs some love.

--- I think alot of this could be covered in the 'State of the Map of
Iceland' presentation. Where we are, and what we want to cover. Areas
that need some love as well as adding land-use to existing areas.
Marking industrial, schools, etc.

New contributors will most likely do the area directly around their
house, it will be what they know, what they walk and what they want to
see. They probably have pride in knowing their neighborhood is the
best mapped in Iceland.

What are everyone's thoughts about when to met-up?

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk