Thank you for this Michael.

Driveways are an interesting case - they are an obligation for the Vegagerðin *as long* as it is a residence. However if it is no longer a full time residence it is stricken of their list of maintained roads. Thus we can have these smaller roads appearing and disappearing from the official data.

We will look into your observations.

Regards,
Jóhannes