Data: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:55:07 +0200
Da: Andreas Tille <ti...@debian.org>
A: David Paleino <d.pale...@gmail.com>, Enrico Zini <enr...@enricozini.org>
Oggetto: Another OpenStreetMap question

Hi my italien OSM-friends :-)

by chance I made some contact with people which want to revitalise a
pilgrimage route from the North of Germany to Roma called "Via Romea".
I detected it here in my area and mapped the full route through
Saxony-Anhalt.  For doing so I was invited to join a crew of people
organising this trail to visit them in May and walk from Ravenna South
and passing Apennin.

I offered to do the mapping of this tour and it had turned out that
those people know OSM (hey, those Italien guys are quite well informed -
here the contact person always mixes things up with Google Maps!) but
have some technical difficulties.  So my question is: Do you know any
contact person in Tuscany (the main organiser Giovanni is living in
Bibbiena - see bottom of mail) who might be able to give them a kick
start or some kind of OSM roundtable as we have it here in Germany in
several places?

While I'm perfectly willing to spread word and knowledge as best as I can
I doubt that there will be enough time to do it right.

Kind regards (and looking foreward to see Italy :-))

        Andreas.

----- Forwarded message from Giovanni Caselli
<giovannicase...@giovannicaselli.com> -----