> E' possibile indicare il mezzo?

per adesso funziona solo l'auto. Copio qua sotto l'annunco completo.

Great news everyone!

I have the amazing pleasure to announce a new public routing server of
the Open Source Routing Machine. It runs a daily updated extract of
Europe and currently serves car routes.

It has a number of great features already built-in:

- Support for turn restrictions, including bollards and barriers
- Leaflet-based GUI
- Turn instructions

The hardware [1] and network bandwidth is provided by the Karlsruhe
Institute of Technology. We will be hosting a daily refreshed extract of
Europe in the beginning, but will extend to planet-wide coverage in the
near future.

Additionally, we will make this server available to anyone to implement
server-side routing into their own application through a very simple API
[2,3]. So, please integrate this directly into your app or give the new
Leaflet-based web interface a try at:

    --> http://map.project-osrm.org <--

Happy Routing,
Dennis on behalf of The Project OSRM development team

[1] https://github.com/DennisOSRM/Project-OSRM/wiki/Demo-server
[2] https://github.com/DennisOSRM/Project-OSRM/wiki/Server-api
[3] https://github.com/DennisOSRM/Project-OSRM/wiki/Api-usage-policy