Hi Andrea thank you for your feedbacks
>  I think you're rushing this import. You sent the email on talk-it just 4
>days >ago. You should allow more time to reviewers to examine your proposal.

Yes you right but I have send my first mail about this import to the talk-it in
october the 17th. In add you have to consider that this import is not very
complex in term of number of features and complexity of the process, but off
course I'll be waiting the ok of the OSM community first.
>Your proposal miss some of the parts detailed in the
>>https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Plan_Outline. I really suggest you
>>to use it as a template and fill the different sections.

I try to fill all the sections that could be explain well the import process
>There is no link to the original data set.
The original dataset is not an online source, but I add this information in the
proposal.
>In the licence section, please add the the Municipality of Sabbioneta has
>agreed to license the data under the ODbL. Do not suppose non Italian speakers
>can read the waiver.
You perfectly right, I hope now it's clear.
>Tagging the changeset with "source=Carta Tecnica Comunale" is not good enough.
>It does not link the data to your import. It >would be better to tag it like
>the following:>source=Comune di
>Sabbioneta>source:license=ODbL>type=import>url=https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sabbioneta>The
> source tag is mandatory. I strongly encourage to use the other ones too.
Could be good "source=Comune di Sabbioneta - Carta Tecnica Comunale"? About the
other tags I gonna add all if you think it's the right way to do but I wonder:
Why remark that the license is ODbl? Isn''t implied?
>The resulting OSM file has a lot of duplicate nodes and nodes of adjacent
>buildings not connected. You can check them using JOSM >validator.>In
>multi-polygons, there are some tags that are probably a leftover from the
>original dataset: OBJECTID, Entity.

I fixed them, I hope it's all right now.
>The conflation phase is missing. How do you plan to conflate existing
>buildings and imported ones?>The revert plan is missing.>The QA phase is
>missing.>I guess you are the only one that will perform this import. Please
>state it in the "Team Approach" section along with your your >current OSM
>username (GiorgioL) and import username (GiorgioL-import).
I hope that I have added all the requested informations.
Many thanks for your help
Giorgio