Von: Daniela Šedlárová <sedlarovadani...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. März 2019 21:30
Betreff: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [Talk-it] Questionnaire

Good day,

My name ist Daniela and I am a student of Geography at the University of Presov
(Slovakia), Faculty of Humanities and Natural Sciences.
In this way, I would like to ask you for participation in a short survey of my
thesis, which is designed for you, for contributors in the OpenStreetMap
project.

The collected data will be used solely for the purpose of processing my work.
The It takes you about 10 minutes.
Thank you for your time and your willingness!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSZIjLltmnYjQ40hkX6lto5-rydEOxPGVBf8rBlcgA4S2kXg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Kind regards,
Daniela