Pare che ora abbiano risolto il problema. Poco fa hanno mandato la e-mail
che vedete qui sotto a tutti gli organizzatori di eventi nella GeoWeek.

Io al mio mapathon oggi sono 'rimasto a piedi' ma ho risolto utilizzando
l'istanza a https://tasks.teachosm.org, che è del tutto indipendente dal TM
di HOT e non ha problemi (ma naturalmente non ci sono gli stessi progetti).

Ciao,
Marco

_________________

Hello Mappers,

Happy GIS day! Unfortunately many of you have experienced some issues with
HOT Tasking Manager during mapathons today. We want to apologize for this
inconvenience, and to share some guidance on what to do if this happens
during your mapathon.

*HOT Tasking Manager is experiencing some issues - why?*

HOT Tasking Manager is currently unstable due to a failed maintenance from
last night. We don’t presently know when this problem will be fixed. The
HOT tech team is working as fast as possible to fix the problem. To find
out more about the status, please check:

   - Status.hotosm.org <http://status.hotosm.org/>: this will tell you if
   the tool is down, not if it is experiencing delays (as it is presently)
   - follow @hotosm_tech on Twitter for updates
   - Join the HOT Slack (http://slack.hotosm.org/) and ask questions in the
   #tasking-manager channel

*Contingency plans for your mapathon: what are your options if the HOT
Tasking Manager is not working during your event?*

   1. Map directly in OSM! Check out an area you know well and contribute
   your own knowledge. If you’d like to host a map-walk, please see this guide
   on maps.me <https://osmgeoweek.org/docs/maps_me_general_guide.pdf>.
   2. Host a Mapswipeathon. MapSwipe <https://mapswipe.org/> has several
   tasks up and running on the app. You can help swiping in Indonesia,
   Venezuela, Philippines and Colombia. Please note this is a mobile app only.
   3. There are alternative Tasking manager instances you can use like
   https://tm3.openstreetmap.id/ & tasks.teachosm.org. Please note that
   these will not have the same projects on them, so you’ll need to pick a new
   project.

*Note:* Mapswipe, and the alternative Tasking Managers, are completely
separate systems that let you contribute to OSM, so they should *not *be
affected by the outage of the main HOT Tasking Manager.

Thank you for your understanding, we appreciate your flexibility. We are
working with the HOT Tech Team to get this fixed as soon as possible.  If
you have any questions or need help course correcting please reach out.