Ciao Francesco,

è da stamattina che il task sugli idranti in Piemonte (è questo giusto?) mi dà errore: "We're fetching more data for this verification task.
Please check back in a few minutes. "

Sapete come mai?

Ale

    "Hi everyone, I hope you are safe and health in this period. I’m
    okay thanks for checking. Unfortunately it is not possible to
    detect pharmacies at the moment. It would be great to add this
    feature in future. They can be only mapped manually from images.
    What do you focus on mapping these days?"

    Il mar 24 mar 2020, 14:05 Cascafico Giovanni <cascaf...@gmail.com