Hello Korea mappers.

As jstern mentioned before
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Koreaimport09),
POIs which I upload a year ago has some wrong tags and
many duplicate lat/lon location pair.

I did fix some of it and finally decide to upload .
It shouldn't affect any other korea mapper's works.

for this condition: POIs which is uploaded by cyana(me) and never
modified before.
At that condition, two kind of POI will be replaced.

1. amenity=hospital (5992 POIs):

-> name contains '치과' will be changed as amenity=dentist
-> name contains '가축' or '동물' will be changed as amenity=veterinary.

2. highway=bus_stop (29024 POIs):

-> remove duplicate lat/lon pairs and add route_ref. ie.

POI#1: name=경복궁역앞(102)
POI#2: name=경복궁역앞(704)

will be

POI#1: name=경복궁역앞, route_ref=102;704
POI#2: remove

in this case, remove 19831 POIs, modify 9193 POIs

Any suggestions welcome. I'll wait 2 days before starting upload...