Hello everyone,

This list has been quiet, so I am trying to re-start discussions.

Right now I am on vacation in Korea.  I used the trip planning software at
Cloudmade.com to plan a route to Sokcho (in the northeast of the country).  I
compared the results with Daum and Naver.

I found two gaps in the highways I would use, so I fixed them.  I also found
one motorway_link which had oneway in the wrong direction.

Interestingly, Daum and Naver offered different routes for the same start and
end points.  Daum selected hwy 45 to go north.  Naver selected hwy 55.  After
I fixed the gap in the data, Cloudmade also selected hwy 45.

It is difficult to tell how much mapping is happening in Korea.  I hope you
are all having fun.  I am recording GPS tracks on this trip and I will add
them to OSM later.

We are all making the map or Korea, but I think it is important that we should
try and *use* the map.  Look critically at it.  Try using it to plan a trip.
Use Cloudmade.com to make sure routing works properly- if not, find out why
and fix it.

Best wishes,

Andrew