Hello again,

I have been making more detailed wiki pages to help English-speakers who want
to contribute to OSM in Korea.  I am trying to explain what we can see here,
and how to map it.

In this email I will list some of the pages I have made.  They are not
finished, but I would appreciate your comments, especially if I have made
errors!

---

Guides:
How to enter the names of things in Korea:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Korea_Naming_Convention

How to map a motorway
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Korea_Motorways
I will add information about IC, JC, toll booths and service stations.

How to record Korean street names
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Korea_Streetsigns
I will add information about street addresses.

How to record information about bridges
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Korea_bridges
I will make a similar page for tunnels.