OK,

Yeah, I figured it likely wasn't a viable source.

I got a message back from him and he said he is only using it for
reference, which is, I guess, OK as long as he doesn't actually use it to
locate business or other things or try to make OSM look similar..

I suggested he should probably not use it as a custom imagery source since
that information goes into the changeset.

But perhaps a Korean speaker could have a friendly chat with him to remind
him, that might be helpful.

Thanks.

Robert

P.S. I forgot to mention the talk-ko list to him so you might want to do
that, too.

*"We should give meaning to life, not wait for life to give us meaning. "*
~ unknown
---