Well, that's another big discussion about mailinglists vs. other means of communication.

Some people for example prefer forums over email lists. There is no "user: Korea" folder in the official osm forums
https://forum.openstreetmap.org/

I'm not a fan of forums myself* so I am not volunteering to be admin for that, but maybe someone else here wants to ask for the creation of "users: Korea" there?

*exept https://www.discourse.org that one I found pretty amazing