The user now deleted one changeset, but actually it looks like most or all his contributions are sourced from naver.

How can this happen in the first place? I think this is a usability issue. A new user signing up should get a proper explanation an be made aware of what's not ok to do.
I see the tag
ideditor:walkthrough_completed  yes
No idea what that is because I signed up to OSM before ID was a thing.