On Mon, 24 Aug 2020 at 21:51, Mikel Maron <mikel.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You may be aware that *FLOSSK* has applied to become an official Local
> Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part of the application
> process, we would like to ask you, *the local mapping community* how you
> feel about this

As someone who has visited Kosovo twice, to speak at FLOSSK events,
and mapped while there, I support this application.

I found FLOSSK to be a very efficient, forward looking organisation,
and a strong and persuasive advocate of open content, hosted both on
OSM and elsewhere.

In our subsequent interactions, when I have had cause to request
assistance remotely, I have found them to be both responsive and
helpful.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing