The problem I see in map native forest:

- old satellite imagery and deforestation... Maybe the people will spend time mapping an outdated information. - it can be difficult to distinguish a native forest from a managed forest.
- the forests are huge, so it takes a lot of time.

I would prefer to have more areas with rivers and roads mapped than to have too much information in a few areas. I would like to include mapping landuse=residential or isolated buildings, so we can have an idea about where there is people living in Amazonia.

cheers,
wille