Het kan volgens mij nog steeds niet.

Op talk werd net gepost over het gebruik van Bing via de WMS plugin:

"Instead of slippmymap plugin you can use (although it's much slower)
the wmsplugin with the following url:

html:http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wmsplugin/VirtualEarthSat.html?

This lets you move the imagery if there's an offset, and you can also
download the file to your .josm directory and use it locally.  You can
then hardcode an offset in the file so you don't have to do it every
time (there's an example commented out in the file).

As a band-aid I'm thinking of just hardcoding inside that file the
offsets for cities that are already known.  Another idea is hosting a
simple text file containing all the offsets on a site like
collabedit.com so that everyone can edit it.  The html file could just
load the file with the offsets dynamically.  Unfortunately collabedit
is way too slow for anything like that."

Martijn van Exel +++ m...@rtijn.org
laziness – impatience – hubris
http://schaaltreinen.nl | http://martijnvanexel.nl |
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/