From: !i! <dig...@arcor.de>
Date: Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:58 AM
Subject: OpenStreetMap Wiki e-mail
To: Mvexel <mve...@gmail.com>

Hi Martin,

as you might know, the German division has a nice map of all local groups at
www.openstreetmap.de.
Inspired by this one, I created an international version and a simple bot
collecting all together.

So if you put this on the page of your local meeting wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:User_group
then you will appear after while here:
http://ikaria.informatik.uni-rostock.de/mm337/osm/usergroups/

Now it's on us to present others our local meetups. I would be glad, if you
would notify your local mailinglists :)

regards
Matthias

--
This e-mail was sent by !i! to Mvexel by the "E-mail user" function at
OpenStreetMap Wiki.

--
martijn van exel +++ m...@rtijn.org
laziness - impatience - hubris