Hi I am going to be setting up a server using the Philippine map mainly, Later
we will be using the whole planet files,

But i have notice some errors in the files i have downloaded so far,Towns are
categorized in the wrong province, Or if they are not then the boundaries are
wrong.

I would like to get all the data correct I currently use our own database of
locations and Points of interest overlayed on the Google map but the google map
is so far out in the
streets.

I saw you have meet ups at times, When is your next one?

Does anyone here sell a GPS logging device. So I can send it out with my
partners and others to collect data which so far has not been mapped.

I have a Bluetooth device myself and i am using my own program written in
Python on the N70 Nokia phone.. For that device i would like to also get an
external Antenna?

Or is there a good shop here in Metro Manila where i can get GPS supplies last
time i tried i just got the run around or they were trying to charge me triple
the actual price.

Anyway guys and gals have a good week and i hope i can help you all with the
great work you have done so far.

P.S. Makati Police station headquarters has moved, I went to where the old one
was a few weeks ago and noticed it had moved.. I will see if i can move it..
Have to work out how to
use all these programs..

Regards Michael Cole...