> " 1) Makati. Grappas, Greenbelt 3. Just awesome micro-brewed Czech beer.
> Enough said.
>   <http://openstreetmap.com/?lat=14.539482&lon=120.979234&zoom=18> "

OK, excellent. I can guarantee you won't regret trying the beer ...

Grappas is upstairs in Greenbelt 3, quite close to the fountain, and opposite
the Mac shop. If you walk through the restaurant, there's a table in the open
air out the back, which will be quiet. I'll be there at 6pm, and you can just
ask any of the Wait staff where Jim is sitting, or OSM if you forget the Jim
bit.

I'm passing that way tonight as it happens so I'll reserve the table.

Jim

--
   datalude: information security
   e: j...@datalude.com