OK,  first order of the day would be to write something about the
planned event.  I will do that over the next few weeks.
Then, let's agree on the date.  Then sell the idea to anyone willing
to cover some costs.  At least we need some funds for food.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 1:16 AM, Andre Marcelo-Tanner
<an...@enthropia.com> wrote:
> Sure what do we need here, I have no problem discussing Boracay though
> it might be more fun to have Jim join in and explain his 'fun' adventure
> of mapping Boracay :)
>
> Andre

cheers,
maning