We should have it removed.

It is not a map item, It is not helpful to the rest of the users of the system.

It only benefits the single person and detracts from the others.

If this continues we will remove the map from our website.

This is the reason we use OSM since it is clean and done professionally and
with out all those entries you see on other maps like.

Freds house, where i lived as a child...

Thats my two cents..