I edited some roads in Guadalupe, named some streets. And there are lots
of foot path in Brgy. Pitogo that is not in the map yet. I live in
Pitogo when I'm in Manila and M. V. Laurilla St. leads to Samar St. I
will be editing the area and I will be in Manila early next week. By the
way, what is the criteria to consider an area/place to be "road
complete"?

murlwe